Although marketing is a pricey advertising tool, brand owners adopt a variety of marketing programs to market their brands amongst customers. The success story of a brand (as per marketing experts) is indirectly or directly associated with the marketing tasks of the merchandise.
Nevertheless, it’s also a much-observed truth that not every advertising campaigns be a hit. Tv Advertising, Outdoor Advertising(ex. banners from www.imagepak.com.au), Print Advertising, Internet Advertising, etc. are some common methods of brand promotion. In the coming paragraphs, let us check out the pros & cons of advertising.
1. The brand owner has total control over his promotion campaign Among the main benefits of brand ad would be that the brand owner or maybe advertiser has complete control over his promo campaign. One may begin or even release the campaign as he wants and also can put an end to the campaign accordingly to his requirement.
2. Advertising is a regular marketing activity. One could regularly provide the company’s image as well as sales message amongst customers to create trust and awareness. The brand message may be presented to customers throughout the year round.
1. Requires adequate planning & execution An adv practice needs proper execution and planning of the program. Advertisers have to meticulously exercise the promotion plans of the company and present it as fascinating brand information to target customers.
2. Cumbersome and persistent Any advertising activity is time-consuming. One can’t develop an advertising concept and release the campaign there and then. Defining the target team, selecting the press vehicle, deciding the company message, etc. need adequate time for an advertiser.
3. Advertising is occasionally a monotonous affair. It’s accurate that advertisement is at times a monotonous affair. One needs to repeatedly provide the same old brand information to clients through different media channels. Customers at times think it is boring to proceed through the same old brand message over and over. An innovative input is essential to stay away from monotony in brand marketing.
A world with no ad would have been somewhat boring and mundane. Through different channels and in different ways, advertising has affected our even, habits, and lifestyles cultural perceptions every so often. TV ad, print advertising, any form and outdoor advertising of marketing informs, educates and simultaneously influences us to believe, act or maybe support a specific concept, cause, belief or even action connected with a specific brand. It is for sure an ad-mad-world we’re residing in cheers!